Celebrate at the Lab! Birthday parties at the Children’s Science Center Lab are extra fun and extra easy! Party guests will explore, create and be inspired by our hands-on exhibits and a special interactive activity.
It will be an unforgettable party full of excitement, laughter and fun!
Your party will include:
- Unlimited exploration of Lab exhibits
- Exclusive interactive science activity for party guests, led by our friendly and experienced Lab staff
- Personal party assistant for duration of the party
- Use of the Garage, our private party room, for 90 minutes
- Basic party supplies (cups, plates, napkins and forks)
- T-shirt for the birthday child
Birthday parties at the Lab are perfect for children ages 4-12.
Saturday: 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm
Sunday: 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm
Weekdays: Please contact us to inquire
$350 for up to 25 guests (including birthday child and family)
Children’s Science Center Lab members get 10% off!
- Parties are limited to 25 guests total (including birthday child and family)
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation. Payments are non-refundable.
- Reservations are required 2 weeks in advance. Your reservation is not confirmed until a Children’s Science Center team member confirms your date and payment is received in full.
- Guests must provide their own food, drinks and cake (to be consumed in designated areas only). The Lab promotes a nut-free facility. Items containing nuts or tree nuts are prohibited.
- Party participating guests who wish to stay in the Lab after the designated party time should be supervised by an adult at all times.
Questions? Call us at (703) 648-3130.
Need Catering? Please choose from one of our Fair Oaks Mall food vendor partners!
For the ultimate party, contact us about reserving the entire Lab for an exclusive evening event.
Given the temporary closing of the Lab, we are happy to reschedule your birthday party. If you are unable to reschedule and would like a refund, please email us at Birthday@childsci.org. With limited staff at this time, email is the best way to communicate. Phone messages will not be reached in a timely manner.