- This event has passed.
Camp: Under the Sea
Monday July 16, 2018 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until Friday July 20, 2018
What’s under all that water? If you are interested in learning about the ocean and marine life, including live sea creature encounters, this camp is for you!
During Under the Sea, children will:
- Understand the bio-luminescence and the organisms that use this process for survival in the deep ocean
- Learn the different ocean zones and some of the unusual creatures that live there
- Play fun games about marine life and aquatic adaptations
- Design and construct their own ocean critter
- Explore ocean features along the seafloor
- Have a better understanding of waves, tides and currents which physically move ocean water
- Meet live sea creatures!