Get With the Programming
June 26 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 29, 2018
Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm (Rising Grades 1-4). After Care from 3pm – 5pm is available when purchased in advance for $100 for the week. Please choose: Child Elementary – After Care when making your selection.
Coding is Cool! Learn the basics of programming, including planning, logic, and coding. Apply these concepts to create projects all on their own.
During Get with the Programming, children will:
- Get an introduction to programming through fun games and projects.
- Try their hands at coding Scratch, Java, Python, and much more.
- Build and program contraptions that move with LEGO® Mindstorm
- Discover the weird world of artificial intelligence and peek behind the screen to see what makes it work.
- Exercise teamwork while bringing individual components together in a group robotics project.
- Create an invention that’s truly their own to take home with them.
LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.