- This event has passed.
Get With the Programming
Monday July 8 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm (Rising Grades 1-4). After Care from 3pm – 5pm is available when purchased in advance for $125 for the week.
Campers will learn the basics of programming, such as planning, logic, and coding. Then they will apply these concepts to create projects all their own.
In Get with the Programming, campers will:
• Be introduced to programming through fun games and projects.
• Get a chance to explore coding with Scratch, Java, Python and more.
• Discover the weird world of artificial intelligence and peak behind the screen to see what makes it work.
• Exercise teamwork while bringing individual components together in a group robotics project.
• And create an invention of their own to take home!
Participants must bring their own nut-free lunch and snack. A complimentary pizza lunch will be provided on the last day of the camp.
This is a drop-off program. Participants and one caregiver are invited to explore the Lab after camp hours free of charge. Additional family members may purchase their General Admission ticket at the door or in advance. Children must be accompanied by an adult while enjoying the Lab exhibit areas.