- This event has passed.
Camp: Electricity 101: Exploring Circuits
Wednesday August 1, 2018 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until Friday August 3, 2018
Get charged up in this camp with Circuit Cubes®. These fun and educational toys provide an engaging introduction to electrical circuits and electronics. **This Camp includes a $50 materials fee for a Circuit Cubes® kit that your child may take home and keep**.
During Electricity 101: Exploring Circuits, children will:
- Channel electricity in new and exciting ways
- Investigate different power sources by constructing batteries
- Explore circuits and basic engineering concepts with Circuit Cubes®
- Understand how different parts of circuits combine to form common electroncs
- Build simple and complex circuit systems like sewing circuits, paper circuits, and simple robots
- Take home a Circuit Cubes® kit and explore circuits all summer long!