Thank You for Being an Ambassador
Ambassadors raise awareness, inspire the community, and champion children’s STEM learning. These volunteer parents, educators, business and community leaders work with leaders in our community to assist the Center’s Board and staff in opening doors and raising awareness about the Center’s Mission, Vision, and Goals.
Ambassadors are asked to:
- Volunteer for a minimum one year term.
- Attend and/or host at least one Inspiration Tour annually and invite colleagues to join you.
- Invite up to 10 guests to join you at a table for the annual Founders Society Event.
- Participate in the Center’s Events as an Ambassador with your family.
- Share the Center’s Mission, Vision and Goals among your community at Chamber events, PTA and school community functions, and other networking opportunities.
- Become an enthusiastic champion for the Center’s Mission.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.