Did you know that your membership allows you the opportunity to add reciprocity to over 600 museums around the country and even the globe!
Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC)
The Association of Science and technology Centers (ASTC) encompasses over 600 science centers/museums, nonprofit organizations, and companies in 48 countries around the world and all 50 U.S. states. Reciprocity with ASTC means:
- Free General Admission (usually for 4 members)
- Local restrictions do apply. The museum cannot be within 90 miles of your home museum or place of residence.
- Admission to special exhibits, planetarium and larger-screen theater presentations, museum store discounts, and other benefits associated with museum membership unless stated otherwise are not included in the Passport Program.
Association of Children’s Museums (ACM)
The ACM Reciprocal Network is a voluntary group of ACM member museums open across the U.S. and Canada that reciprocate discounted admission to each other’s members. 200 museums participate in the network and reciprocate 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people.
- Museums participating in the Reciprocal Network offer 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people. Additional visitors in your group will be asked to pay full admission.
- The membership cardholder must be one of the six (6) people. ID may be required.
- Reciprocal admission privileges do extend to special exhibits.
- Reciprocal privileges do not extend to discounts for gift shop or café purchases, parking, museum special events, programs, summer camps or birthday parties.
Visit the ACM Reciprocal Network site to learn more
- Enjoy free admission for up to 2 adults and 4 children
- Dome Theater is an additional fee
It’s easy to add reciprocity to your membership! Just choose the ASTC/ACM add-on for $30 during check out. If you would like to add it to an existing membership, please call our office at (703) 648-3130.