Join in the effort to make our vision a reality! Children’s Science Center appreciates your charitable contribution of any size.
We are a 501(c)(3) organization and your gift is fully tax deductible. We rely on charitable gifts from individuals, businesses, foundations and community organizations to ensure we fulfill our mission to instill a lifelong love of learning STEM in all children by providing unique opportunities to explore, create, and be inspired.
Make an online donation now using our secure online donation form. Explore our special giving opportunities:
- Founders Society – Become a member of the Founders Society!
- Element Benefactors – Be an Element of our Success!
- $750 to pay for activity materials for two school field trips at the Lab.
- $500 to cover educational supplies at one Family Science Night event at a Title I school.
- $250 to fund a Lab STEM-Educator for one month of Budding Scientist programs for preschoolers.
- $100 to support a group of 10 at-risk children for a field trip to the Lab.
- $50 to buy new tools to inspire open-ended design challenges in the Tinker Shop at the Lab
Did you know that many companies match donations made by their employees to our organization? Check with your HR department and add your company to the list of our Corporate Matching Supporters:
|Brighton Jones, LLC||NT Concepts, Inc.|
|Cisco Foundation||Ronin IT Service, LLC|
|Land Planning & Design Associates||SAP America|
|Microsoft||The Boeing Company|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation|
For further information about donations, sponsorship, matching gifts and other recognition opportunities: